Meeting Spaces & Dining Areas
- Dining Hall: The dining hall is capable of seating 100 people at our round tables. For the purposes of meeting, the dining hall is capable of holding approximately 135 people.
- The Loft: The loft is located on the second floor of the dining hall. This space offers a warm and cozy atmosphere with a fireplace and comfortable seating in couches and cushioned chairs. This space can hold approximately 50 max.
- Lounges: There are two lounges located on the sides of the dining hall. These spaces are equipped with seating and coffee tables. The lounges make a great place to sit down and chat with a few others, each able to hold approximately 15 people.
- Woodside Conference Room: The woodside meeting room is filled with windows that open up to the trees surrounding the property. This space can hold approximately 40-50 people and offers a nice space for a classroom setting.
- The Tabernacle: The tabernacle, often called the tab, was the first building built on the property after its acquisition in 1954. This space can hold approximately 150-200 people. This space offers a stage, sound system for speaking events, and cushioned pews. This space is not insulated and is typically used in the warmer months of the year. Please call for information regarding the usage of this space in the colder months.
PMBC has a wide variety of rooming options and various amenities. Our facilities are capable of housing 80-100 people in rooms that are suitable for families and individuals. You can see the room types, as well as their specific capacities and features, below.
- Woodside & Dining Hall Suites: These 4 rooms have a master bedroom and sitting area. The sitting area contains a pull out couch for an extra person or two. These rooms have a private bathroom with shower.
- Cabins: These 8 rooms each sleep a maximum of 12 via bunk beds. Each cabin is equipped with a shower, two toilets, and two sinks.
- Family Cottages: These 4 motel style rooms are a single room with queen size bed, bunk bed and twin size bed complete with a private shower and bathroom.
- Dormitory Style Rooms: These 4 rooms have a full size bed and bunk bed in each room. They have a 1/2 bath with no shower or tub. There are two private shower stalls in the mens' room and womens' room located just down the hall.
Throughout campus, PMBC has a number of options for groups to enjoy themselves during their stay. We truly hope to make your stay here as enjoyable and carefree as possible. Please continue reading to hear more about what PMBC has to offer.
- Mini Golf Course: PMBC has a full 18 hole miniature golf course hidden away under the shade of pine trees. From time to time we are able to update individual holes with new and exciting obstacles. This course is open during the warmer months and closed in the winter.
- Pool: The pool depth ranges form 2 ft to 9 ft deep and sports a diving board and slide. The sections are divided and a lifeguard is on duty at all times while the pool is open during the summer months. Retreat groups are able to use the pool upon request, but must do so at their own risk.
- Sports Facilities: PMBC has several options available for sports lovers including a Basketball Court, Volleyball Court, Softball/Soccer/Football Field, and various yard/field games.
- Recreation Hall: The rec. hall has room for very casual meetings, a snack bar (open for summer camp) ping pong tables and foosball tables.
- Nature Trail: If you enjoy nature, then this will be for you. PMBC offers a 1/4 to 1/2 mile easy walking trail through the scenic forest.