Check-In: 7pm Friday, March 2nd
Check-Out: 2pm Sunday, March 4th
- Date Night - get dressed up, enjoy a special meal, music, entertainment, etc. (Saturday Night)
- Game Night - couples that play together, stay together. Options from something like a "That Newlywed Game", couples balderdash, Volleyball, Apples to Apples, Buzzword, Catchphrase, who knows!
- Learning Sessions - "Sacred Marriage" video series Gary Thomas. You're marriage is sacred, but are you really treating it that way?
- One-on-One - Take some one on one time with your spouse, praying, reading, writing with one another.
- Worship - Worship together, a three-stranded cord is not easily broken. Build your marriage on a firm foundation
- Food - Eat great food! All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners will be provided, with a special dinner on Saturday (make sure to make your selection when you register!).
Saturday Night is Date Night!
Dinner Choices (make sure to select what you want on the registration!) :
Beef Wellington - A flavorful and tender cut of beef seared in butter, coated in a mixture of spices, wrapped puff pastry dough and slowly backed in the oven to a medium doneness. More thorough cooking can be undertaken for those who desire meat cooked to higher temperatures than medium doneness.
Chicken Marsala - Carefully trimmed chicken breast cutlets lightly coated in a flour and herb breading sauteed in butter with mushrooms, shallots, and marsala cooking wine.
Oven Baked Salmon - Fresh salmon fillets slowly baked in our ovens atop lemon slices, topped with a sprig of dill, lemon slice, and our homemade lemon dill butter sauce.
Vegetarian Option: Eggplant Parmesan - Thickly sliced eggplant lightly breaded and fried until golden brown, layered with whole milk mozzarella cheese, baked in our house marinara sauce and topped with fresh basil leaves.
(All meals are preceded by a salad, accompanied by green beans with buttery toasted almonds, well seasoned creamy garlic mashed potatoes, and followed by a house dessert)