When: March 2nd - 4th, 2018
Registration Starts 7pm Friday, March 2nd
Retreat Ends 2pm Sunday, March 4th
- Date Night - get dressed up, enjoy a special meal, music, entertainment, etc. (Saturday Night)
- Game Night - couples that play together, stay together. Options from something like a "That Newlywed Game", couples balderdash, Volleyball, Apples to Apples, Buzzword, Catchphrase, who knows!
- Learning Sessions - "Sacred Marriage" by Gary Thomas. You're marriage is sacred, but are you really treating it that way?
- One-on-One - Take some one on one time with your spouse, praying, reading, writing with one another.
- Worship - Worship together, a three-stranded cord is not easily broken. Build your marriage on a firm foundation
- Food - Eat great food! All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners will be provided, with a special dinner on Saturday (make sure to make your selection when you register!).
Saturday Night is Date Night!
Dinner Choices (make sure to select what you want on the registration!) :
- Chicken Parmesan (chicken breast breaded, lightly fried then baked with homemade sauce and mozzarella cheese)
- Baked Salmon (tender salmon baked over lemon slices, topped with a lemon garlic reduction)
- Beef Wellington (beef tenderloin covered with blended mushroom, onions and garlic, wrapped in a puff pastry)
- Vegetarian Option - Eggplant Parmesan (eggplant breaded, lightly fried, then baked with homemade sauce and mozzarella cheese)
(All meals are preceded by a salad, accompanied by green beans with buttery toasted almonds, well seasoned creamy garlic mashed potatoes, and followed by a house dessert)