Each year we endeavor to put together a summer staff that consists of spiritually and socially mature, young men and women. Our desire is to build a staff that is eager to serve our campers. Summer staff members perform a variety of functions including- counseling, kitchen work, maintenance, housekeeping, life-guarding and various camp activities.
If you feel that the Lord is leading you to spend your summer as a PMBC staff member, and you are at least 16-years-old, we encourage you to apply!
What potential applicants & parents need to know:
- Applicants must be 16 or older
- Application deadline is April 1st
- We ask for 2 personal references from unrelated adults. At least one from a Pastor, Youth Pastor or spiritual mentor if possible
- Summer Staff is expected to serve the whole summer; however, will consider hiring staff who have prior commitments
- Work Week: Sunday @ Noon through Saturday @ Noon. Staff are off Saturday afternoon/evening and Sunday morning. Staff that stay on the grounds over weekends are expected to join the summer staff to church, transportation is provided.
- Summer Schedule
- Staff Training Week: Monday, June 18, 2018 - Saturday June 23, 2018
- Beginning of Summer Camp: Sunday, June 24, 2018
- Summer Recess (week off): Saturday, July 14, 2018 @ noon - Sunday, July 22, 2018 @ noon
- End of Summer Camp: Saturday, August 11, 2018
- For more in depth details, Summer Staff Guidelines can be found here
- Applications and references can be completed with the online form or by downloading PDF. If downloading PDF, they can be sent to Kyle Martin
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail: 191 Clifton Beach Road | Clifton Township, PA 18424