Each year we endeavor to put together a summer staff that consists of spiritually and socially mature, young men and women. Our desire is to build a staff that is eager to serve our campers. Summer staff members perform a variety of functions including- counseling, kitchen work, maintenance, housekeeping, life-guarding and various camp activities.
If you feel that the Lord is leading you to spend your summer as a PMBC staff member, and you are at least 16-years-old, we encourage you to apply!
What potential applicants & parents need to know:
- Applicants must be 16 or older
- Application deadline is April 1st
- We ask for 2 personal references from unrelated adults. At least one from a Pastor, Youth Pastor or spiritual mentor if possible
- Returning staff are to fill out the application and have two references completed as well
- Summer Staff is expected to serve the whole summer; however, will consider hiring staff who have prior commitments
- Work Week: Sunday @ Noon through Saturday @ Noon. Staff are off Saturday afternoon/evening and Sunday morning. Staff that stay on the grounds over weekends are expected to join the summer staff to church, transportation is provided.
- Summer Schedule
- Staff Training Week: Monday, June 18, 2018 - Saturday June 23, 2018
- Beginning of Summer Camp: Sunday, June 24, 2018
- Summer Recess (week off): Saturday, July 14, 2018 @ noon - Sunday, July 22, 2018 @ noon
- End of Summer Camp: Saturday, August 11, 2018
- For more in depth details, Summer Staff Guidelines can be found here
- Technology Policy: during the week, summer staffers generally do not have access to their technology (unless their position requires it). When campers aren't on campus, summer staff are more than welcome to use their cell phones and technology
- Applications and references can be completed with the online form or by downloading PDF. If downloading PDF, they can be sent to Kyle Martin
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail: 191 Clifton Beach Road | Clifton Township, PA 18424