Want to be a part of life-change? Raising children up in the Word? Restoring families? Providing a sanctuary for rest? Please consider donating today.
Every dollar helps us provide free overnight summer camps for first-time campers. Each gift helps us cultivate a sanctuary where churches and other groups can connect with God and find rest.
If PMBC has been a blessing to you or someone you care about, please consider making a tax-deductible gift to Pocono Mountain Bible Conference. The size of the donation is not important, but rather the heart with which you give.
Online gifts can be made below. Please make checks payable to "PMBC" and mail to 191 Clifton Beach Road, Clifton Twp. PA 18424.
Want to leave an incredible legacy? Contact us about including PMBC in your estate planning.
Pocono Mountain Bible Conference is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, all financial gifts and most gifts-in-kind given to PMBC are considered tax-deductible.
Thank you for remembering us in your prayer life. Please lift up our ministry here at PMBC; not only for the hearts of those campers who attend our programs, but also for our guests who seek refreshment during retreats. Please continue to pray for God's provisions over our facilities, wisdom & guidance for leadership, and that people would come to know Jesus while at PMBC.
Are you looking for a way to make a difference? Do you want to give back? We are always looking for volunteers. Here are some some ways people make an impact at PMBC:
- Kitchen Help (washing dishes, cutting vegetables, cooking)
- Housekeeping (cleaning rooms, cleaning the dining hall)
- Lawn Care (mowing the lawn, weed wacking, fertilizing, leaf blowing)
- Handy Man (fixing door knobs, fixing faucets, repairing golf course obstacles)
- Child Care (assisting in watching children for staff and volunteers)
- Snow Removal (shoveling, plowing, snow blowing)
- Fire Wood (chopping firewood, stacking and organizing cords)
- Trail Maintenance (cutting back brush on our nature trail)
- AND MORE!
Are you in charge of finding a group volunteer project? We'd love to talk to you about opportunities your group can serve at PMBC!
We require that all volunteers sign a waiver and review our guidelines and expectations of volunteers. If you wanting to volunteer and are under 18, a parent/guardian must sign the waiver as well. Please plan accordingly.