By making a donation to the ministry of Pocono Mountain Bible Conference. Every dollar we receive goes towards accomplishing our vision to reach out to the local community, restore the lost to faith in Jesus Christ, and refresh the weary and broken hearted. PMBC has had the pleasure of acting as a servant to the local community since 1954 when a few people started a camp out of an old saloon and inn. This inn was not known for its wholesome past, but God demonstrated his ability to take something sinful and turn it into a work that proclaims his grace and the overarching story of redemption in the gospel. If PMBC has been a blessing in your life, please consider making a donation to Pocono Mountain Bible Conference. The size of the donation is not important, but rather the heart with which you give.
Thank you for remembering us in your prayer life. Please lift up our ministry here at PMBC; not only for the hearts of those campers who attend our programs, but also for our guests who seek refreshment during retreats. Please continue to pray for God's provisions over our facilities, wisdom & guidance for leadership, and that people would come to know Jesus while at PMBC.
Are you looking for a way to make a difference? Do you want to give back? We are always looking for volunteers. Here are some some ways people make an impact at PMBC:
Saturday, May 12, 2018
- Kitchen Help (washing dishes, cutting vegetables, cooking)
- Housekeeping (cleaning rooms, cleaning the dining hall)
- Lawn Care (mowing the lawn, weed wacking, fertilizing, leaf blowing)
- Handy Man (fixing door knobs, fixing faucets, repairing golf course obstacles)
- Child Care (assisting in watching children for staff and volunteers)
- Snow Removal (shoveling, plowing, snow blowing)
- Fire Wood (chopping firewood, stacking and organizing cords)
- Trail Maintenance (cutting back brush on our nature trail)
- AND MORE!
Are you in charge of finding a group volunteer project? We'd love to talk to you about opportunities your group can serve at PMBC!
We require that all volunteers sign a waiver and review our guidelines and expectations of volunteers. If you wanting to volunteer and are under 18, a parent/guardian must sign the waiver as well. Please plan accordingly.