Winter Camp 2018 - Thank You For Registering!
Please keep in mind the information below as you prepare for winter camp:
- Watch your e-mail for your deposit invoice, or send a check to the address on the bottom of this page
- Be on the lookout for any updates on speakers, programming, theme, or weather impacts on this years Winter Camp
- Tell your friends and family about Winter Camp so your children can share their fun with others!
- If this is your first time at PMBC, this does not count as your First Time Camper Free experience. We charge for Winter Camp and give you your first Summer Camp week free because Free Summer Camp is a greater value for you!
Things to Consider Bringing...
- A Bible, if you have one (any version)
- A notebook and writing utensil
- Bedding (either a sleeping bag and pillow or sheets, blanket and pillow)
- Shower/hygiene supplies (soap, shampoo, towel, wash cloth, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
- Snow clothes, just in case (waterproof/resistant clothing and boots)
- A few pairs of gloves
- Extra socks!
- Comfortable winter clothing for indoor activity
- Sufficient clothing for 3 days of potentially sweaty activity (you never know what might happen)
- Clothes you don't mind getting messy (thinks crafts or a pool full of pudding... again you never know)
- A flashlight
- Snack Money
- A sled, in the event of spontaneous sledding
Things Not to Bring...
- Fidget Spinners (or fidget anything)
- Electronics that can access the internet (non internet and video music devices are acceptable)
- Smartphones (the goal of the retreat is to take a break from technology)
- A bad attitude (ok, this is just for fun but the better an attitude you bring, the more fun you will have)
PMBC Winter Camp
191 Clifton Beach Rd
Clifton Twp. PA 18424